6”x 4”x ¼” tubing heat tubes/frame work runs the inside length of the body.
7” Wheel well cut outs provide a lower deck height.
Heavy duty bulkhead located at the front of the pipe storage deck.
(2) 2” vents located at the front of the body.
Water level gauge located in the center rear of the tank with a protective cover.
(3) Access ladders. One each side at the front of the body and one at the rear of the tank.
Interior of the water tank coated with F.D.A. approved 2-part epoxy paint.
Exterior of the body sandblasted, primed, and painted one single color with a poly- urethane enamel paint.
Water tank is mounted with our four point flex mounting system with a ¾” rubber cushion between the truck frame and tank bottom.
Mud flaps with anti-sail brackets mounted in front and in rear of the drive axles.
Completed body mounted on the customer’s chassis.
SIDE, CENTER AND BINDER WINCHES
(10) 1.5”x3” Steel tubing stakes 16” tall with a 3/8”x2” chain-rub rail the length of the body on both sides. (5 stakes each side)
(4) Removable 2” heavy-wall pipe center stakes 16” tall to divide the deck load.
(3) DOT approved recessed binder winches located on the passenger side. (3) 4” straps and a binder bar are included.
DRAINS AND FILLS
(3) 2” drains with brass ball valves (1) in each front corner and (1) in the center rear. The rear drain has a sump system allowing water to drain from both sides of the tank.
(1) 2” fill with cam-lock cap located in the driver side front corner.
(1) Driver’s side front vertical tool cabinet measuring 64” tall x24” wide x24” deep outfitted with adjustable shelves.
(1) Passenger’s side front vertical tool cabinet measuring 64” tall x24” wide x24” deep outfitted with adjustable shelves above the fuel pump, and the fuel hose reel.
Both front vertical tool cabinets have LED food lights mounted on top of them
UNDER TANK TOOL BOXES
(2) Heavy-duty flush bottom under tank tool boxes with hinge down doors constructed out of 1/8” steel on both sides in front of the drive axles. 18” tall x 22” deep with the length being determined by the location of the rear axles.
(2) Heavy-duty flush bottom under tank tool boxes with hinge down doors constructed out of 1/8” steel on both sides in the rear of the drive axles. 18” tall x 22” deep with the length being determined by the location of the rear axles.
Tool boxes are painted white inside with the body color on the outside.
FUEL TANK FEATURES
(2) 110 gallon diesel fuel tanks located between the vertical tool cabinets with 2” vented fill caps.
Fuel is supplied by a 12v fuel pump, thru a ¾” 50 ft. fuel hose with nozzle mounted on a manual return hose reel.
Fuel pump and hose reel are located in the Passenger side vertical cabinet.
Rose-Wall heavy-duty rear step bumper complete with L.E.D. lights, 15 ton pintle hitch, and a 7-way RV style plug.
The bumper is directly mounted to the frame of the truck preventing any stress from towing to the water tank.